Thursday, February 11, 2010

Time for rest-- Do you believe that?

Thurs. Feb. 11, 2010

We had a good time at the FMCA RV Show. We got some new Good Sam members. It wasn't as cold as last year but attendance was down because of the rain. Oh well, You can just do What you can.
We are in Homosassa visiting Bob & Tina for the week.
Marilyn & Jim, from Pumpkin Patch RV. in Bangor Maine are here also.
Jim looked over my TV and receivers, Electronics I just don't get.

We lunch out the other day and breakfast this am. These are just what you do!

WE go to Leesburg to Dr. tomorrow and pick up mail at Clerbrook. I hope some of our friend are there. We haven't seen them for awhile.

I don't know if I told you, The battery in my car problem has been solved. I did have a fuse I could take out. I finally got a few technicians together and one said there must be a fuse. Let's check . No problem since I pull it when I tow.

We will get together with Bob & Tina and go over their Alaska trip, making notes, I have my brothers folder of his trip and I will meet another friend at teh Samboree next week and he is giving us his information.

We leaving in June. or end of May, for Alaska. We will go to the Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta Samboree's on the way.

In March we are going on a Panama cruise with a group from Clerbrook.
So you can see we are "On The Road Again"

Sorry if I'm repeat some of this information.

Hugs to All , Rosemary

No comments: