Saturday, April 3, 2010

HAPPY EASTER

Sat. April 3, 2010

Hi All,
Where does the time go?

Friends are starting to leave the park. I guess winter is over.

Keeping busy as usual. We are in Clerbrook now , move across the street Monday for a week then back here for a week. Coach stays but we fly to Aruba. We will meet Al's daughter's and husband's. We are excited to be with them for a week.


Yesterday , was my birthday. I had fun all last month getting little things from Al, "It's for your Birthday" . I guess that's over now, until next year. It was fun while it lasted.

The few friends ,left in the park, helped me celebrate. We went for Pizza. My not sound like fun to some of you , but is was great.

It's getting real warm here and we decided, after our walk, this am , we need to go earlier.

I guess that's all the excitement for us.
Have a great Easter, Safe travels and remember make many memories.
Love & hugs Rosemary

No comments: