Friday, May 28, 2010

Maine To Alaska

Hi It's Fri. May 28, 2010,

We finally made it home. I was a little nervous. I had been summoned for Jury duty. It was delivered to Illinois, but I didn't get the information until I reached Maine. I called and got it rescheduled in Oct.

WE have been busy getting the house set , lawn moved and trim and I had alll the female duties. WE spent last week end up to camp. The kids had done most of the work so alll we had to do was wash windows and put screens in.

WE were busy seeing all the freinds and relatives we could. Tues . we went to friends for a cook out. with three other couples. Wed. we went to sons for dinner. Thurs. at Al's daughters for birthday cake and tonight we go to his other daughter's for dinner.

During the days we have been unloading the coach, What do we really need to take. Then reloading. Shopping. and more visiting.

WE are still having problems with the satalitte one minutes it gets signal another nothing. Oh well.

WE are planning on lots of memories. I think I told you but in case this is some of out plans.
Next Wed. we will be in Manitoba to a Samboree. Second week of June we will be in Saskastchewan to Samboree, Third week in Alberta to a Samboree. Then we will probably spend a week in British Columbia. Al's nephew and wife will be meeting up with us around there.

Then we will head for Alaska to see all we can see. Lots of our friends have given us laces top see , Trips and tours , so we are planning a great time.

I don't know what web service will be or phone service so I'm not planning on using the phone or Internet until we get back in Sept.

Have a wonderful summer, Make memories, That's what we are doing.
Hugs Rosemary & Al.

No comments: