Thursday, May 13, 2010

Moving again

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hi, We are still at Tiffin's , We have had a lot of little things done, checked and a lot questions answered. They will take the coach this afternoon and put another under coat on it. We didn't get any paint touch ups done because of time. We will stop back in Oct.

WE need to leave tomorrow for grandson, Derek's, college graduation.
We will leave from there to go to Maine. WE had planned to stay a few days with daughter but last week a sheriff came to her house with a jury duty summons. Son-in-law said I was still in Florida. I don't know what that means.

I haven't received notice about jury duty, I did last year and wasn't available. My mail is forwarded and I won't get it until I get to Maine.

I register my van in IL.but I don't live there. I guess they don't understand. Who knows? I will call them when I get to Maine and get the letter. Any Ideas for me? If so write rvb550@aol.com.

So there isn't much news because we have been here almost 3 weeks. We were standby, you get a number and they work you in. You get to know a lot of people here. We are all waiting for something to be done.

We will be rushing to Maine , get the coach ready for the summer trip, Canada and Alaska. Need to get things done at the house and camp, say HI and By to family.

I wish you all a great summer, fun, safe and healthy. I probably won't write for awhile. I will try when we get to Alaska. I still need help with pictures so I can put some on site.

Love, hugs and prayers to all my friends. Rosemary

No comments: