Monday, June 14, 2010

Moose Jaw Saskatchewan

Monday June, 14, 2010

Wow! we have been busy and what a great time.

We had a beautiful ride through Ont. I called them Mountains, I was told "they are hill, You will see mountains later in your travels". So the drive was between hills and water. I never knew Ont. had so many lakes, rivers etc.

We had a great Samboree in Manitoba , met Friends we knew there. Directors from WI. and ND. Very dear friends I hadn't seen since the Directors meeting and they gave me wedding gifts. What a wonderful suprise.

The next week we moved on to Saskatchewan. We stayed two nights at the Directors place. They took us around Saskatoon, very nice place. WE were really busy at their Samboree. Norman , a past Director, did a cooking show and I played a fast on on him. From what people told me "I got him good" "No one puts anything over on him"

We put some US Good Sam items in the Geocashe stash. Which is a very fast growing hobby.
At that Samboree we had Snacks, morning and afternoon, Happy hour. I told them
"I'm glad you didn't weight me before this started and then when I leave, and I would have to pay the difference. I would owe a lot"

We left Sunday around noon and arrived in Moose Jaw SK. at a campground for a few days.
WE played tourists today and went to two tunnel tours. Chinese underground and their sweat shops and the Al Capone organization here. Town is known as little Chicago.

WE will go out to eat tonight with the Directors form Alberta and move out tomorrow to the Alberta Samboree.

I will try to keep you up to date. Depending on Net service. Hugs R

No comments: