Thursday, June 24, 2010

Traveling

Thurs, June 24,2010



A quick note.



We are in Ft. St. John BC.

We are having a great time.

The 3 Samborees were wonderful and what wonderful , people we have met. They were so great to us. They couldn't do enought for us.



It felt funny leaving them and not going on to another Samboree.

WE have seen some beautiful areas. I never thought there would be Prairies up here.

Farming, Oil and gas is seen in Mt, Sk, AB.



WE are are becoming tourist. WE have been to the museums, walked the towns and seen How the Alaska High way was built. 1600 miles in 8 months by American solders, Canadian and civilians . If you get a chance to see how this was done , do it. It's amazing how it was accomplished.



We have seen Dinasuar musieums , Ice Glaciers and we are trying to see everything there is to see.



WE have met some fun people along the way. The people who live in the towns are great and very helpful.



I'm sitting in a visitors center now, doing my mail and a gal is going to try to help me with pictures.



Have funand I will try to write when I'm able

Love to all, Hugs and remember Build Memories.

No comments: