Saturday, December 11, 2010

Merry Christmas

Sat. Dec. 11, 2010

Hi, We finally got out of Ray Bay Al. We will go back in March for paint work. WE didn't have the time to stay to get painting done.

We went to Dothan, Al. to have lube pump checked. While there Al went to clinic for a bad cold. He got prescription. I started to take care of my self so I wouldn't get it.

It didn't work . WE left Tues for Fl. Arrived at campground around 3. I had called m y Dr.
Wed. am to Dr. for my cold. we did some checking around on the best place to get tow bar base plate and the hook up on the new car when it comes in.

Thurs . I went for Blood work and Bone density. WE met the sales gal we are buying car from and got more information from her. She suggested a RV place in the same town for changeover.

WE went to them told them what we needed so when car comes in we can go there and get the quick change.

Friday we arrived in Sebring at my brothers. Now we start the same schedule we did last year.
To Maine for Christmas. I go the Vegas,in Jan., for the State Director and Sambassador meeting, back to Maine and then Al & I will come back to Fl to my brothers.

I was having a hard time to get on my blog. a survey kept coming up and I couldn't get it opened. I went to my e-mail signature with the blog and tried to get on that way and I couldn't so I have no idea if you guys are getting these messages.


I'm on face book so I don't know if I need to do the blog anymore.
Let me know if you still want this.
rvb550@aol.com

MERRY CHRISTMAS HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR, KEEP HAPPY & HEALTHY AND MOST OF ALL MAKE THOSE MEMORIES.

LOVE & HUGS TO ALL ROSEMARY

No comments: