Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy New Year

Jan 28,2011

OMG, I can't believe it's been so long.

We had a great time in Maine over the Holidays.
We had the Ranks Family Christmas, Sat after we arrived.
We went to my son's family, Christmas eve , stayed overnight and had the tree early Christmas morning. We left mid morning.
We went to my brothers home. He was having all his children, grand- children and a couple of great grands , there. I hadn't seen them for quite awhile . Then on to Al's daughters for another Christmas tree and dinner with her in- Laws. A very busy day.

As you may have seen on the news, there was plenty of snow.
Al took me cross country skiing and snow shoeing so I guess I have tried most of the out door sports. What fun and the days were so beautiful . new soft white snow and very quiet . I fell a l ot but Al was there to help me up.

I went to Vegas to the Directors and Sambassador meeting. It was great. They were very enthusiastic, They got lots of positive information. A great productive week for us all.

Al stayed in Maine while I was gone , so he had a good time visiting and being fed by friends. He also did a lot of snow blowing our home and his sisters who is 91 and would do it if Al didn't get there in time.

We are back in Sebring at my brothers. I've been catching up on mail, Jim has been faxing and photocopying for me. This is a great Camping area with all the best of amenities. Thanks Jim and Joyce.

WE left the furnace on low so we are almost out of propane, so we need to get some before we move on to the Brooksville, FMCA, show and the FL. Samboree, Jim is going to see if they will deliver propane here.

I'm hoping to get my Fl. drivers licence, I wasn't able to last year so I will try again. I have a new car coming so I'm doing a lot of work over the phone and trying to get the hitch( Base Plate), arraigned , Dealer is trying to get this all done so I will drive in and right out. I hope it goes as planned. Time will tell.

WE will be at Clerbrook for a couple of week, I hope, then move on to get painting done at Red Bay Alabama then on to our Good Sam assignments.

Our schedule is.
March 31- 4/3- TX 4/7-4/9 our Grand Canyon Rafting trip
4/12 - 4/17 NM 4/21-4/24 OK
4/29- 5/1 NC
Then we will head to Maine.

I Hope let's you now what we have done and what' s ahead for us.

We are making memories. I hope you are also.

Life is short let Family/friends know you love them and enjoy what you do.

Hugs Rosemary & Al

No comments: